As we begin to move towards normalcy, we will be changing our drop-off and pick-up procedures when we return from winter break on January 4th.
- Students may be dropped off at 7:10 and may choose to eat breakfast or go to their classroom to wait for their teacher. We will continue with drop and go in the morning.
- All students will be released at 2:15 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and at 1:25 on Wednesday. For those being picked up:
- Grades K & 1 pick-up will be on Kilauea Avenue.
- Grades 2 & 3 pick-up will be at Andrew's Gym.
- Grades 4 & 5 pick-up will be on Kinoole Street.
- All siblings are to be picked up at the oldest sibling's location.
- Please do not block the main intersections or driveways surrounding our campus.
- Andrews Gym will no longer require you to park before picking up your child. You may pull up to the curb immediately upon arrival.
- Parents are welcome to park at Andrews Gym and the third tier of the Kino'ole parking lot and walk to the designated pick-up location. Please do not enter campus. Parking is not available on Kilauea Ave.
Please be patient as we get back into the rhythm of the way things were. Thank you for your support!