Drop Off Procedures
- Parents and legal guardians should remain in their car when dropping off or picking up their child.
- 7:15 am - 7:35 am:
- Andrews Gym for students eating breakfast only.
- 7:45 am- 8:00 am:
- Andrews Gym or Kinoole St. for all students.
- Kilauea Ave. for bus riders only.
- Once on campus:
- Students in grades K-1 will wait near their classroom. Areas have been designated for each class following all social distancing guidelines. (For the first week, grade 1 students will remain in the gym to assist them in learning their classroom location.)
- Students in grades 2-5 will wait in Andrews Gym with Waiākeawaena staff following all social distancing guidelines.
- Students should bring something to read (book, magazine, comic book, etc.) as no personal electronics are allowed on campus.
- If your child is tardy (8:00 am or later) please use the Kilauea Avenue drop-off in front of the office as your child will need a tardy slip.
Pick Up Procedures
We will be using a staggered dismissal system to reduce the number of students walking around campus at the same time.
- Be sure to have a sign with your child's last name, first name, and grade level on the dashboard.
- Please pick up your child at the appropriate time.
- 12:40 pm:
- Bus riders will be released to be picked up at Kilauea Ave.
- Kindergarten will be released for pick up at Andrew's Gym.
- 1st Grade will be released for pick up at Kino'ole St.
- 12:50 pm:
- Students with siblings will be released for pick up at Kilauea Ave.
- 2nd Grade will be released for pick up at Kino'ole St.
- 3rd Grade will be released for pick up at Andrew's Gym.
- 1:00 pm:
- 4th Grade will be released for pick up at Kino'ole St.
- 5th Grade will be released for pick up at Andrew's Gym
Return to School Criteria
Travel Criteria (County of Hawaii)
4th Quarter Weekly Schedule
Monday: On Campus
Wednesday: On Campus
Tuesday: On Campus
Thursday: On Campus
Monday - Thursday: Virtual from 1:00 - 2:00
Distance Learning Testing: Parent Letter